Kodak Flunkie

I've Got a Fever, and the Only Prescription is More Cowbell!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

Chuck Norris is my Homeboy

Friday, July 29, 2005

New Comments from Our Tango Partners

1. Op refuses to work on machine, says machine can Rot.
2. Issue is with Monitor since it Exploded!
3. Can not fit Memory Stick in SD slot, will send SD card reader.
4. Escalating case to level 1.
5. Removing ribbon and checking sensor... it looks good
6. Op wanted a tech dispatch because they were not getting paid to repair the KPM
7. Op says that "he will probably throw the kpm out in the street"
8. I'm not quite sure how to go about this and neither is my Supervisor
9. "We are experiencing Telephoning issues and op does not hear me, so I have to scream loud."
10. "john made op change settings and screwed the machine"
And How about these Typo's
1. Op says there were no pis on the mamory cards....
I guess the op is into golden showers
2. Told op to shit down machine and then open the printer....
don't you know, you're supposed to always open the printer before shitting in it

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

absolute masterpiece.
Awesome comments buddy
I laughed till it hurt

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home