Kodak Flunkie

I've Got a Fever, and the Only Prescription is More Cowbell!

My Photo
Name:
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina, United States

Chuck Norris is my Homeboy

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Possible Transcripts from Qualex Interviews

Thank you Scotty for this informative and imaginative insight to the Interview process:

My first thought was, "What kind of questions was HR asking prospective employees in the last year or two?! Do you like chocolate or vanilla? Do you like sports or music concerts? What's your favorite book? Have you seen any good movies lately? Geeze!

Maybe they were more direct: Here's a possible transcript from some recent interviews that might have occured:

HR. Have you committed any murders since I first asked this question?
MD: ummm...No. What about strangulation...theoretically--does that count?
HR: Not if it was done in another state and you were never caught.
MD: Ah, well, that makes feel better already! I'll just gently remove my hands from your neck then.
HR: Thank you! You have a strong grip! You should do well here!

~OR~

HR. Have you sexually molested or assaulted a minor in the last 20 minutes?
CM: ummm...let me check...did you say TWENTY minutes?...ahh, well then.. ummm. No. but what about the last few years--do they count?
HR: Don't be silly! Kids grow out of those kind of things! Congratulations and by the way that was really nice of you to offer to come over to my house and babysit our 14 year daughter tonight.
CM: No problem! I just love kids! Really...I really do love kids! I can't wait!

Again, thank you Scotty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home